-->

Testicles as Big as Jupiter

Post n° 20


On Thursday, I went to a phone store to change my smartphone. I had a Samsung J6 (from 2018), and while it still worked fine, it no longer met current technological requirements. In this regard, I would like to suggest that Samsung (and all other smartphone manufacturers) make their products last at least 10 years, by being able to update the operating system (with simpler and more common-sense steps).

Because of this change, I started having the usual access issues related to changing phones. These issues are linked to the technological frenzy we've reached in wanting to digitize every digitizable element possible. I'm not just talking about IT, but also about things outside the world of computers and software, namely: ID cards, driving licenses, insurance, various accesses to platforms, banks, health control systems, and so on. We've reached a point where a person must maintain a slew of codes, counter-codes, logins, passwords, counter-passwords, counter-password checks, and soon there will also be the verify the counter-password password. What's really annoying is that we all know very well that the digital world is a "fluid world" and always open to manipulation, as it's not material, but made of binary codes, and these codes can be manipulated with any applicable security system... We understood this the moment man invented the cassette duplicator—in fact, ever since man invented the very idea of ​​duplicating any medium...

Once upon a time, to conduct your social (and life...) transactions, you physically went to the designated offices, and there was the much-loved piece of paper that served as your password, and only the employees who processed your paperwork could have access to your data... Today, all of this has been deliberately eliminated to make room for the digital world, where a human being's life is slowly transforming into a series of codes... Perhaps we don't realize it, but today's young people spend more of their lives memorizing numbers and codes than actually living, even eliminating specific social relationships... and all this in the name of a supposed "Convenience" that's making our testicles swell to such a size that they're bigger than the planets of Jupiter...

Yesterday I deleted my browser history... I'd never done that... apart from the constant emails you receive "notifying" you that you've completed an operation (as if you were a complete idiot...). But then you have to log back in, constantly asking for your phone number and the double-verification code... And here I admit that my testicles have swelled to be bigger than two planets of Jupiter combined...

At this point, logging into your Google account (to activate double-verification...) is like entering a city of 10 million people and expecting to visit every single apartment in that city... Functions and counter-functions, menus and sub-menus that would take days to understand their meaning and real purpose... Yes... meaning and purpose... But the truth is that these are all functions that Google uses to profile even the hair on your ass, and they certainly don't help me... At this point, I wonder if, in a In the not-too-distant future, what will Google ask for in the name of "hypothetical security..."? The DNA of every single individual? A piece of an organ biopsy? A medical examination of a biometric eye scan? A piece of bone? Your own sperm? A stool or urine sample? Do we realize we've entered a hallucinatory, hallucinatory, and delusional delirium?

The answer is always the same: We do it for your security because there are hackers... Yes, hackers, because hackers aren't attacking a poor guy like me (who's broke and on the verge of suicide every day...), but hackers want to attack Google because it has billions, billions it made by exploiting poor idiots like me (and perhaps certain hackers themselves...).

But then I wonder why hackers don't attack open source systems that, with a simple login consisting of name and password, have been going on like this for at least 26 years, without double, triple, or quadruple verification... or without triple cross-checking on the smartphone... That's right... because open source systems are home to poor people like me, and open source systems don't play crucial roles in IT... they're outside of social and public systems... And yet, some of their codes (and programming languages) are used precisely to build certain digital and IT systems like those used by Google or Microsoft... Mystery...

The fact is, arriving at a screen like that makes you understand that how human delirium is something extremely mystified and mystifying...

Should I activate five "security steps" to access my Google account? Will they add another one in a year? Yet another in two years? How many "security steps" will we reach? A hundred? A thousand? Do we realize the mental deficiency and ridiculousness we've reached? I'll rewrite this: in a few years, what do you want? A stool sample? A blood sample? A tiny piece of an organ? Sometimes I don't know if we're all kidding ourselves or if this is really the world we're running. Because if this is really the world, I can say with certainty that the only good thing I've done in my life is precisely not having had children... and you can't unlock that for me with any "security step..."

Best Regards...



Pubblicazione: Lunedì, 25 Maggio 2026

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento